The building is constructed pursuant to the green construction standard which creates a healthy and comfortable residential environment whereby apart from its contribution to the environment it helps in the reduction of daily operating and maintenance costs, contributes to the comfort and health of the internal and external environment of the home pursuant to the principles of conservation of the environment and savings in water and energy resources.
The rich environmental development includes decorative gardens and seating areas in the entrance lobby in an integrated marble and natural stone design. The entrance door to the building has a colour close circuit television intercom system and stone cladding on the external walls.
- Electric shutters with manual option for the living room windows.
- Preparation for central air conditioning.
- Granite porcelain tiling 60 x 60 in a range of designs and colours in the apartment.
- Top quality internal doors in a range of colours.
- Preparation for a carpentry door to the secure space.
- Three-phase electricity 3 x 25.
- Telephone and television sockets in each room (apart from the secure space).
- Gweiss and/or Betuccini and/or Weisbrod or equivalent light switches.
- Succah balcony.
- Preparation for nets in the apartment windows.
- Solar system.
- Preparation for a ceiling fan in the living rooms.
- Two Shabbat timer switches.
- Preparation of infrastructure for a Smart home (3 sockets).
- Flooring and tiling in ceramic/granite porcelain tiles in a range of designs, colours and sizes, at the company’s discretion.
- Bathroom closet integrated with an integral basin in the main bathroom.
- Suspended toilet bowls and concealed flushing units.
- Two design options of mixer taps.
- Upper and lower kitchen cabinets including built-in oven cabinet in a choice of several colours.
- 2 stainless steel or siliquartz sinks, to be selected by the architect.
- One pull-out kitchen tap.
- Preparation for dish washer.
- Preparation for electric hob.
- Work surface from Caesar Stone (3200) or equivalent installed flat (under-hung) in the kitchen in a range of colours (including white) + raised border, at the company’s decision.